Page 1 of 1

Foxwatch

Posted: Mon 11 May, 2015 2:31 am
by Steve
I've recently come across a pair of foxes in Mill Road late at night arguing over food. Does anyone have observations from elsewhere in town?

Re: Foxwatch

Posted: Mon 11 May, 2015 8:55 am
by Golden
I've seen quite a few Steve - by the East Station, around the Old London Rd car park and down Ware Road. Recently around the Bluecoats entrance I've seen quite a few rats too!!

Re: Foxwatch

Posted: Mon 11 May, 2015 10:15 am
by Ewoowar
There's what seem like a few around Riversmeet. I've seen some either side of the stream. There's one on the field side that is somewhat large.

Re: Foxwatch

Posted: Mon 11 May, 2015 10:31 am
by jackanapes
There seem to be quite a few on the south/east side of Kingsmead and around the Cromwell Road allotments, saw one on the Hertford East train tracks the other day. My dog is not a fan of his wild cousins, although unfortunately he loves their excreta. :o :( :twisted: