Page 1 of 1

X ray

Posted: Wed 01 Jan, 2014 12:04 pm
by Mrs T
Does the Hertford Hospital do a drop in for x rays. Or is it Harlow or Stevenage.?

Re: X ray

Posted: Wed 01 Jan, 2014 12:23 pm
by codek2
they do do xrays, e.g. chest xrays etc, but im not sure about drop in. if it's a suspected break/fracture you should just go to a+e, there is no facility for that in hertford. Dont forget welwyn a+e too - restricted hours, but still open afaik.

Re: X ray

Posted: Thu 02 Jan, 2014 4:25 pm
by Smudger
Cheshunt Hospital does a "drop in x-ray" service

It's where my doctor sent me when I broke a bone

Re: X ray

Posted: Thu 02 Jan, 2014 10:44 pm
by Pippa
Hertford County Hospital do have a walk-in x-ray service. It's open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 12.30 & 14.00 to 16.30. Just hand in the completed x-ray form from your GP/consultant at the Radiology reception desk and they will usually advise the waiting time.

Re: X ray

Posted: Fri 03 Jan, 2014 10:22 pm
by Billywindsock
I had a 30 second wait when I went for a chest x-ray. Had the place to myself.
Also had no wait at all when I had my shoulder Ultra-Sound investigation.
Waiting is not too bad, paying £3:20 for half an hours parking, that hurts.

Re: X ray

Posted: Sat 04 Jan, 2014 4:48 pm
by Mrs T
Thanks for all the info