Hi,
Can anyone recommend a local accountant/financial advisor please?
Thanks
Accountants
Re: Accountants
We use Meyer Williams in Hertford. telephone 1992 550721 Have used them for years. Hope that helps.
Re: Accountants
Would you like an Accountant or a Financial advisor?
I'd recommend Julian Ellis on Bull Plain for an Accountant - he does our business and personal accounts.
And for a Independent Financial Advisor, I would recommend Rob Ingram at Ingram Finance. He is based upstairs in the Shephards Estate Agents building and he has arranged a number of Mortgages for us. For Pensions and investments, Grant Hazard is based with Rob Ingram.
I'd recommend Julian Ellis on Bull Plain for an Accountant - he does our business and personal accounts.
And for a Independent Financial Advisor, I would recommend Rob Ingram at Ingram Finance. He is based upstairs in the Shephards Estate Agents building and he has arranged a number of Mortgages for us. For Pensions and investments, Grant Hazard is based with Rob Ingram.
Re: Accountants
David Pert
The St James's Place Partnership
Office: 0208 8220316
Mobile: 07770 928519
The St James's Place Partnership
Office: 0208 8220316
Mobile: 07770 928519
Re: Accountants
Err, which one?
Accountants are different to Financial Advisors in my book..
Accountants are different to Financial Advisors in my book..
-
bubbaoshea
- Posts:56
- Joined:Mon 09 Dec, 2013 3:35 pm
Re: Accountants
McHardy24 wrote:Would you like an Accountant or a Financial advisor?
I'd recommend Julian Ellis on Bull Plain for an Accountant - he does our business and personal accounts.
And for a Independent Financial Advisor, I would recommend Rob Ingram at Ingram Finance. He is based upstairs in the Shephards Estate Agents building and he has arranged a number of Mortgages for us. For Pensions and investments, Grant Hazard is based with Rob Ingram.
Thanks for the feedback. Thinking more about what we need over the weekend, it's actually a Financial advisor and not an accountant.